Sam Emerson’s Print Shirt
Created in our classic work shirt model this nice light/Med weight style is made out of 100% cotton. The print technic used on this fabric is from an ancient style developed out of India called Block printing. The art is carved into a block of wood then the artisan wets the block into the tincture and stamp the entire length of the fabric. The beauty for us lies in the imperfections. Sometimes mistakes are made or irregularities in the stamping process appear in the end result. Just know its Human. Wabi Sabi my friends, “Flawed Beauty”.
- This is a 1 off item
- Left Chest and side pockets
- Fit is size XLarge in hopes that smaller sizes wear it over sized.
- Model is wearing a size XL for over size look
- 100% Block Printed Cotton
- Made in Sri Lanka
- Ships within 3-6 Days via DHL
- Please read our Returns policy before purchasing