Ishmaels Madras Trouser
Made out of 100% cotton. The fabric is unwashed it will get softer as you wear and either hand wash or dry clean only. Made for warm weather in mind we lined the front leg panels to protect the fabric from wear and tear of everyday use.
Authentic Madras comes from Chennai (Madras); both sides of the cloth must bear the same pattern; it must be handwoven (evidenced by the small flaws in the fabric). Most popular in the 1960s.
Cotton madras is woven from a fragile, short-staple cotton fiber that can’t be combed, only carded, resulting in bumps known as slubs which are thick spots in the yarn that give madras its unique texture. The cotton is hand-dyed after being spun into yarn, woven, and finished in some 200 small villages in the Madras area.
- Classic Fit slightly tapered from Knee to opening
- Fits true to size (If you are a 32 buy size 32)
- Front leg panels are lined
- LOK signature brass 4 hole button @ front
- Pocket bags: made out of printed linen
- 100% Cotton
- Made in Sri Lanka
- Ships within 3-6 Days via DHL
- Please read our Returns policy before purchasing